Before joining NHQuang&Associates as a Senior Associate, Nguyen Thuy Dung used to work for several Vietnamese and foreign law firms in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. She was also the head of legal department for a number of years in some large public companies in Viet Nam.
With the strong legal background and understanding accumulated from diversified work environment, Dung provides legal advices for clients in numerous areas with special focus on M&A, construction and real estate business, international commercial contract, labor, corporate & corporate governance, compliance monitoring.
Being a Master of law graduated from Transnational Law and Business University (Korea), Dung has conducted several legal studies, which are highly appreciated, including: Jobs and job creation in Ha Noi capital for 2006-2010 period; Boundary between airspace and outerspace; Terms of payment in international trading contracts under Vienne Convention 1908 and Unidroit Principles of International commercial contracts, etc.
In law and policy making, Dung has contributed her efforts in some ministries’ projects of legal normative document review; commenting legal document drafts in various areas; reviewing the internal operation procedures and contract forms for large state corporations, and shared her experience and knowledge on television channels.
Dung can use 4 languages including Vietnamese, English, German, and Korean.
Direct & Indirect Investment
Corporate Matters, Merger & Acquisition (M&A), Insolvency
Construction & Real Estate Business
Finance, Accounting & Tax
Mining & Energy
Policy Research & Advocacy
Master of Law, Transnational Law and Bussiness University, South Korea (2010-2012)
Bachelor of Law, Hanoi Law University (2005-2009)
Society of Construction Law of Viet Nam
Ho Chi Minh Bar Association
– Terms of payment in international trading contracts under Vienna Convention 1980 and Unidroit Principles of international commercial contracts: Apply for Viet Nam and experience for Vietnamese enterprises, 2012
– Determination of sea baselines: Legal issues related to floating shoals, estuaries and seaports, 2012
– Boundary between airspace and outerspace, 2011
– Legislative functions of the European Commission and the Council of Europe, 2010
– Jobs and jobs creation in Ha Noi for 2006-2010 period, 2009